I love it. Hey MD, thanks for turning off attachments!!!

Actually this was quite instructive in that I usually don't go out of
my way to see what a VBS virus is all about. A few seconds perusal was
interesting to see how easy M$ allowed it to happen.

But alas poor Jim, Some people never learn about attachments.....

Of course, maybe poor Jim has the preview panel turned on, so he was (almost)
innocent. If this is the case, I bet poor Jim leaves it off from now on...

Steve

At 09:26 AM 6/25/2000 -0700, Jim Taylor wrote:
[snip]
>------=_NextPart_000_002F_01BFDE87.80F5B200
>       filename="Very Funny.vbs"
[snip]