From: jason kufner [mailto:jasonkufner@;rio.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 12:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Return of the sql wierdness ERROR message

Thank you again every one here is the answers to your questions:

-This is representative some of the data being inserted. This was a
NASTY
550 page file maker pro data base that I'm converting. Some fields are
empty
some are huge like this one.

-It is being dumped into a Memo field.

-this machine is version 5. the client is upgrading within the next 2
weeks...

-the actual value is bookArray is:

H. Charles was born August 6, 1855 in Cookstown, Co. Tyrone. He was
educated
at Belfast Academy, Queen's College Belfast (Classics, 1874-80), and
Trinity
College Dublin (Classics and Theology). Charles was ordained a deacon in
1883 and priest in 1884. He married Mary Lilias, 1886; they had no
children.
He served several curacies in England from 1883-89 before turning to
academia in 1890. His studies focused on the religious developments
within
Judaism in the period between the Testaments, concentrating particularly
on
the exposition of the Apocalyptic literature, both Christian and Jewish.
Charles's work attracted a great deal of attention during his lifetime,
becoming a leading authority on his chosen specialties. He became
Professor
of Biblical Greek at Trinity College Dublin (1898-1906), the Grinfield
Lecturer on the Septuagint (1905-11), Speaker's Lecturer in Biblical
Studies
at Oxford (1910-14), Warburton Lecturer in Lincoln's Inn Chapel from
1919,
and Schweich Lecturer of the British Academy (1919-20). He was also
elected
a fellow of the British Academy in 1906 and of Merton College, Oxford in
1910. In 1925 he was the first recipient of the British Academy Medal
for
Biblical Studies. Charles also received honorary degrees from the
universities of Belfast in 1923 and Oxford in 1928 in recognition for
his
work. In 1913 he was appointed a canon of Westminister, becoming
archdeacon
later in 1919. He died at his home in Little Cloisters on January 30,
1931.
His publications include: Book of Enoch (1893, 2nd ed. 1912);
Apocalypse
of St John ( 2 vols., 1920); Critical and Exegetical Commentary on the
Book
of Daniel (1929); Book of Jubilees (1895); Enoch (1906); The Testaments
of
the Twelve Patriarchs (1908); The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the
Old
Testament in English (2 vols., 1913); A Critical History of the Doctrine
of
a Future Life in Israel in Judaism and in ChristianityÓ (1899, 2nd
revised
and enlarged ed., 1913); ÒReligious Development between the Old and the
New
TestamentsÓ (1914); ÒChronicle of John, Bishop of NikiuÓ (1916).