There is an article at CFAdvisor.com.  For the price of a subscription you can get a
good article with code samples.  If you go to CFDevelopers Journal there is an article
there also.  I highly recommend subscribing to these two magazines.  Or buy Ben
Forta's book.

John

On Sat, 24 June 2000, "Phil Labonte" wrote:

> Can someone send me the code or send me some links to examples of code for
> basic login.  I am very new at CF and I need to have a login page.  Then I
> also need a session timeout variable to be used, so that if someone is
> logged past that point they need to be re authenticated.
>
> Also if possible how to put hooks into NT user manager as well.
>
> Please help
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Phil

Visit www.cfworkshop.com

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3