From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Douglas.Knudsen@;alltel.com]
Sent: 04 November 2002 17:35
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX architecutre question

Ok, so in CFMX when a cfm is called up, a Java Class file is created and
blah...blah.....blah.

What happens to those class files?  Are they deleted at some point?
When I build out a box, I put CF on the C drive which sits pretty on its
own SMALL partition.  I don't want to run out of disk space due to these
class files.  Can the location of these files be changed?

Cheers!

--
Douglas Knudsen
Alltel Corporate