I said that? When? :)

It depends on what you mean.

Do you mean storing the CFC _in_ the shared scope access? If so, the
answer is no. Client vars can only store simple values. You could
serialize the data of the CFC (not the CFC itself), and then use that
data to initialize a new CFC when the client hits the site again.

If you mean access client vars from CFCs - I recommend against that.
CFCs should not (and this is _my_ opinion only) access variables outside
of their own scope.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus