I'm building an application that's kind of like a menu.  There
might be a hundred items in this menu, and people will be ordering dozens
of items in a single order.  I'd like to have them enter the order in one
go instead of having to click and wait for the page to update at each
item, the way a regular shopping cart does.

What 'd like to be able to do is have them go down the page, entering
quantities against the items they want, and then process the order on teh
one click.

Each item will go in a orders table with the following fields:
[invoicenumber] [itemcode] [quantity] and presumably a [transid] field to
index this table.

How can I code the CF action page to do these multiple inserts into
the orders table?

The form will look something like this:

<form action="actionpage.cfm" method="POST">
<!--- Header row --->

<!--- item 1 --->
    <input type="hidden" name="itemcode1" value="#itemcode1#"></td>

<!--- item 2 --->
more items  - up to 100

</form>