From: Robert Polickoski [mailto:rpolickoski@;isrd.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 3:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: CSS2 and NetScape

Isaac,

Yes, I am idealistic and trying to truly separate content from
format (maybe I should just use XML LOL).

The reason that I suggest that NS isn't implementing position is
that it is treating everything as an in-line element.

Thank you for the reference and your response.

Robert J. Polickoski
Senior Programmer, ISRD Inc.
(540) 842-6339
[EMAIL PROTECTED]