Unless you are <cfparam>ing form.notary, if none of the checkboxes are
checked, it won't be resolved because it won't be passed.
--Ben Doom
Programmer & General Lackey
Moonbow Software
: -----Original Message-----
: From: Clark, Aimee [mailto:aclark@;stinsonmoheck.com]
: Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 12:00 PM
: To: CF-Talk
: Subject: Using Cfloops on the same page
:
:
: I have a page in which there are two fields that are checkboxes. I am
: looping those fields with separate list cfloops and finding the
: values that
: have been selected and writing the id and the name of the field
: to a table.
: Problem is, I am getting an error when both cfloops are on the same page.
: How do I fix this?
:
: The error I am receiving is this:
:
: An error occurred while evaluating the expression:
:
:
: "#form.notary#"
:
:
:
: Error near line 50, column 16.
: _____
:
:
: Error resolving parameter FORM.NOTARY
:
:
:
: The specified form field cannot be found. This problem is very
: likely due to
: the fact that you have misspelled the form field name.
:
:
:
:
: The error occurred while processing an element with a general
: identifier of
: (CFLOOP), occupying document position (50:1) to (50:49).
:
: This is the code I am using:
:
: <cflock name="CreateUserLock" timeout="20">
: <cftransaction>
: <cfloop list="#form.notary#" index="NotaryState">
: <cfquery datasource="FirmDaily" name="UpdateNotary">
: insert into EmployeeNotaries
: (empid, notarystate)
: values('#ID#', '#notarystate#')
: </cfquery>
: </cfloop>
: </cftransaction>
: </cflock>
:
: <cfloop list="#form.flanguage#" index="LanguageName">
: <cfquery datasource="FirmDaily" name="UpdateLanguage">
: insert into EmployeeLanguages
: (empid, languagename)
: values('#ID#', '#languagename#')
: </cfquery>
: </cfloop>
:
: Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
:
: Thanks,
:
: Aimee' Clark
:
:
:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm