David,

Honestly, If I were you and you wanted something from Macromedia, I'd wish
for it (http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/?6213=6) -- Rally
up some of your fellow .NET peeps and have them submit a request as well.
Obviously, the more people that demand it, then Macromedia would have to
make a decision.

~Todd