From: Trusz, Andrew [mailto:Andrew.Trusz@;ssa.gov]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 8:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT: Section 508 Compliancy

Your examples suggest that the problem isn't with Lynx but with screen
readers. Lynx cleanly separates form and content (the goal of css
standards). Readers don't seem able to perform such separation. So
either
developers have to go to extraordinary lengths to accommodate
proprietary
screen reader idiosyncrasies or we need a standards based screen reader,
and
of course standards based sites.

On balance, Jochem seems right. Lynx delivers content.  So, Jaws over
Lynx?
Speech ready Lynx?

drew