From: Rick Root [mailto:rroot@;wakeinternet.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 9:00 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Studio MX

David Adams wrote:
> Everyone I know is still using studio and if in a pinch Homesite MX. In
> our lives we need more simplicity not complexity.

I guess I missed the rest of this thread but I thought I'd chime in with
my opinion.

I don't like Dreamweaver MX.  We have a Site License for it here at
Duke, but I simply don't like it.  I don't like the new explorer layout
that they use.. I much prefer the directories on top and the files down
below.

I'm still using Studio 4.5 and will probably continue to use it after we
upgrade to CFMX in the next few weeks.

  - Rick