I am baffled:

A CFC that executes perfectly when invoked as a component from the host
machine fails to execute when invoked as a web service from another CFMX
server.

Here is the error message: "Web service operation "retTextBox" with
parameters......{params listed here}....could not be found." Obviously, It
cant find the method.

I have verified that all syntax, both in the CFC and the webservice call is
correct. I've tried invoking the webservice with the CFINVOKE tag passing
individual argument tags, via CFINVOKE with a single argumentCollection,
and via createObject() within a CF Script block - all to no avail. None of
the ways seem to find the method.

I've tried renaming the method, and tried to access other methods in the
CFC to no avail - cant find any of the methods in the CFC. I removed the
Web Service from the CF Admin, restarted the CF service, re-added the
service and nada.

I even copied and pasted all of the functions into a new CFC with a new
name, added the Web Service and restarted the CF Service - same thing - can
find the method.

Anyone with suggestions?!

Thanks!

Alex Sherwood