I agree this isn't something I want them to do, but our managers have made the
decision that because we are so short staffed we need to train them to take some of
the load off of us.  I will look into the scripts...

Thanks for your help

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/13/02 11:18AM >>>
I am not sure from you message just what control you want the users to have.
I am not sure this is something I would want the users doing on my server,
but there are scripts that you can make available which at least you would
have control.  I have been working with them and so far they work pretty
good.  I just need to alter them and combine them to do what I want.  Then I
plan to use coldfusion to launch them with parameters.  This way the user
can initate the actions, but I control what they can do in the script.

Check out the scripts in C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts
And also this link for 3rd party scripts;
http://iisfaq.com/default.asp?View=A399&P=109
I have not tested the scripts at this site yet, but they had some ones I was
looking to write if I could not find them first.

Hope this helps.....

Mike Byers