My CF app users have also been getting the Oracle error "ORA-01000: maximum
open cursors exceeded" occasionally. My Oracle DBA tells me my
cursor-related parameters are currently:

>> close_cached_open_cursors (currently = FALSE)
>> cursor_space_for_time (currently = FALSE)
>> open_cursors (currently = 50)

Forgive my Oracle ignorance, but do we need to set the open_cursors
parameter high enough to accommodate the maximum number of simultaneous
users at my site? Or...?

CF Enterprise 4.5.1
Oracle native CF driver to an Oracle 7.3 db
NT 4.0, SP 6

Ricq Pattay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Univ of MN College of Veterinary Medicine