Very interesting.  I'll make sure to rebuild the query when
there is no load as well.  I appreciate your feedback.

~Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Everett, Al [mailto:AEverett@;askallied.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 9:00 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Verity index of a query

Response time is okay. It would be better if we could get all the
information back that we need in one swell foop, but due to some unique data
needs we simply use the collection to return product IDs that we then use in
a subsequent DB query. For that fact, mostly, we're looking to go to
Oracle's full-text searching instead.

It does take upwards of fifteen minutes to refresh each collection, and it
pretty much pegs the CPU gauge while we're doing it, which is why we only do
it weekly, and in the wee hours of Saturday morning when we have no load.