> The database CLIENT/SESSION variables are the best way to do it.
> However, if you are coding blind, maybe you can just create some
> temporary XML files, and store them on the server. It's not going to be
> as responsive as the database, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Ah, but I don't know if CFFILE is running... Or what version of CF it is!

So much for me swearing a while ago that I'd never start a job again without
this sort of info and a signed-off scope doc :-|  But this is a sub-contract
for someone I know, and he knows his stuff. Well, maybe not as well as I
thought...

Many thanks for the advice - thoughts still welcome, but it does look like
I'm in quandary with this one. I'll just plough ahead with all the HTML I
can do until I can get word on this from the horse's mouth.

Gyrus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: http://www.tengai.co.uk
play: http://www.norlonto.net