Thanks for the info.  I would be glad to see whatever you can send.

Thanks again,

Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Applebaum [mailto:dicklacara@;mac.com]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 10:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF & FileMaker Question

Mario

I have interfaced FileMaker Pro 6 with CFMX, both running on Mac OS X
10.2.

So you can do it.

I got quite busy at the time & neglected to document the process.

Later, when I had time, my trial license for FileMaker had expired.

When I have some time, I plan to reinstall on another system and, this
time, document the steps.

I'll see what I can dig up, and send it offline.

DIck