Mario..
Here is one way of doing this.... You substitute GetDate() with your dates.

select Cast(left(DateName(mm,GetDate()),3) as varchar(3))+' '+
       Cast(DatePart(dd,GetDate()) as varchar(2))+' '+
       Cast(DatePart(yyyy,GetDate()) as varchar(4)) as currDate,
       Cast(DatePart(hh,GetDate()) as varchar(2))+':'+
       Cast(DatePart(mi,GetDate()) as varchar(2))+':'+
       Cast(DatePart(ss,GetDate()) as varchar(2)) as currTime

Joe