And, after a little sucking up for successfully helping me with my last
question, here's another point of confusion for me.

Where are Cold Fusion sites retained in memory?  I have a page that no
longer exists that, if I type in the url, will appear and work just the way
I don't want it to.  Another page that I know exists results in the Cold
Fusion error message that the page doesn't exist, yet if I rename the folder
containing the file, the file works just fine.  I looked at the CF
Administrator settings but can't find anything that looks like my fix.  How
do I clear out these ghosts?

Thanks again,
Keith