Hi

I am running CF5 with a variety of MS Access and Oracle 8 databases.

A recurring problem I experience is that on pages with long lists of query
data, if the user clicks away to another page before the page finishes

I believe that 232 is an error that occurs when the database is unable to
communicate with the page requesting the data - in this case, because the
user has moved on to a new page, the data has nowhere to go.

The end result of the above, is that the server.log file grows alarmingly if
not closely monitored - once it grew to 1.5Gb (that's not a typo) and took
up all the space on the server c:\ and crashed the server :-(

The log file cannot be deleted because CF is continually writing to it, and
the file is in use.  The only way to stop it is to restart the CF
Application Service - thus also clearing all application and session
variables, and stuffing up all the applications on the server.

Can I tell CF to stopp logging 232 errors?  Or can I stop the error?

I know one way is to limit query output to 50 rows per page, but in my
current application that would result in a poor user interface.

Any ideas?