From: Ken Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 10:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFStudio 5.0 takes up 100% CPU Utilization

Had the same thing happen before and in my case I had Startup
configuration options set to start up in the last folder opened in the
file dialog. In my case, that happened to be an RDS site which was not
accessible any longer. Changing that path to a local drive within the
registry level cured the problem.

Ken