Hi all,

I have a temporary table that needs to be deleted after processing has completed. But,
if the user bails and doesn't complete the transaction, the temporary table doesn't
get deleted,
which causes an error message when CF attempts to create the table later on. So I put
in some code to delete the table before it's created, but if it doesn't exist, I get
an error
message. I tried to test for the existence of the table, but I guess this isn't the
way to do it:

  <cfif #IsDefined(EDGE.dbo.Temp)#>
      <CFQUERY DATASOURCE="EDGE" DBTYPE="ODBC">
           DROP TABLE temp
      </CFQUERY>
 </cfif>

Please help!  TIA for any clues, tips, or answers.

sharon