The only thing that stands out with this component is that it is on another
server. There is a mapping in the cfadministrator which uses a UNC path to
the networked server. I use this mapping to call the component, where
"lfcomponents" is a CF mapping that equals =
"\\Lfmail\lfV2WebFiles\components\".

<cfinvoke component="lfcomponents.lfUserMenuMaster"
                   method="DeleteUserMenu"
                   usr_id="#CampaignStruct.usr_id#"
                   extendedID="#CampaignStruct.extendedID#"
                   extendedID2="#CampaignStruct.extendedID2#"
                   fileroot="#request.ControllerSettings.fileroot#">

The above code is found inside another component, which can be called as a
component or a webservice. When I call it as a component, it works fine.
When I call it as a webservice, it fails. The pertinent part of the error
message is:

Could not find the template lfcomponents.lfusermenumaster] at
coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFComponentSkeleton.__createCFCInvocationException(Unknow
n Source) at
lfdistributedEmailController.lfEmailCentralController.PostDeliveryActions(lf
EmailCentralController.java:30)

Any ideas why this is? Maybe the CF Mapping is not available to the web
service?

Brook Davies