Hello All,

I have an IIS box running CF451 and I want to be able to connect to a
progress database which runs my companies financial applications. It runs on
HP-UX.

Anyway, there is no native CF support for progress as far as I can tell, but
can someone pouint me the way to some instructions on how to connect? I know
I need to install an ODBC driver on the IIS server, but does CF detect it
and automagically add it to the list of drivers in CF Server??

The Progress DBA is stoked to get this working so any help is greatly
appreciated:

Phil