Btw, I am also working on converting CF_Request to a CFC for MX.

Sandy Clark

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Fentiman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 5:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Session vs. Client

Sandy Clark and Michael Smith wrote an article about how to avoid
locking in
your code by the automatic conversion of client and session scopes to
request scope.

http://www.cfug-md.org/Articles/RequestVariables.cfm

<CF_REQUEST> is a custom tag that converts Session or Client scoped
variables to Request scope.

Hope this helps,

DougF