Yeah, what Sean said :)

Further to this, I can't stress just how *easy* Java syntax is.  I haven't
coded a Java syntax error in about a month - it's getting that simple for
me.  It's everything else about Java that's a PITA.  And, there's *no* way
you can just learn Java syntax and then know, for instance, what an EJB is
or even *why* someone would even bother to create an EJB.

I think even Sun realizes just how easy CF is to use - take a look at JSTL!
Import the taglib with a namespace of "cf" and you've got something that
even looks like CF!