From: Scott Wolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 25 November 2002 12:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Image creation

Yes, I'm well aware of the CF-ness of this list.  It's why I subscribed. :P

I'm referring to PHP's functionality because I know it can be done in that
language, otherwise I wouldn't bring it up.  There is a standard PHP library
that allows a script to create images on the fly.  You can either create a
completely new image and display it in a browser, or you can make changes to
an existing image.  I know that this functionality doesn't exist normally in
CF.  A more appropriate question would be whether or not anyone knows of a
component or anything that can ADD that functionality to CF 5.0.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Scott Wolf