Your code works alright.  FYI it looks perfect in Outlook Express, but the
text ver that displays in my web mail has the funky string at the end.

That string is the result of CFMX/CFMAIL inserting its own boundary, which
it formerly did only on msgs using the MIMEATTACH parm.  The body of your
message gets received like what I snipped out and pasted in below (this is
the msg without all of the headers).  The string you see at the end of text
messages is CF's trailing, self-generated boundary string showing up in the
message text.

Looks like I need to do a CF version test, and do a special CFMX-specific
mail component.  Bah humbug..

FYI I noticed cfmail now finally inserts its own message-id header, so I can
at least skip that cfmailparam.

--Matt--

------=_Part_28_3430385.1038559241357

--ContentBoundary