From: "Jochem van Dieten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: cflocation thoughts

> Y2K Internet - Administrator wrote:
> > I have a client that is in the process of splitting up his website into
multiple domains. My thought was to just use cflocation to repoint browsers
to the new location. Problem is that I believe cflocation returns an http
response of 302, page found - moved temporarily. I would like to send back a
301 response, page found moved permanently. So that the search engines would
eventually catch on to the move and up date themselves - any thoughts ??