On Sunday, December 1, 2002, at 07:40 AM, Dick Applebaum wrote:

>    Can either be recompiled without recycling CFMX (to recognize
>    the latest class file)?

I have found that both Java classes invoked with cfobject and CFX Java
implementations do not get re-loaded when the class file changes.  It
seems the JVM caches them both after initially loading them, requiring
that the server be restarted for the changes to take effect.  I have
not looked into a work-around, though, and I should point out that I'm
using a unsupported configuration of ColdFusion MX (on OS X), but I'm
not completely surprised by this behavior.  Class-loading can be a
tricky thing.

>    Is there a Java WDDX interface?

Apparently there are WDDX Java libraries available from wddx.org,
however I have not been able to reach the site this evening to verify.

Cantrell