From: Keith Dodd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 3:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Nested Query Loops

Not sure this is the problem, but I've had problems with nesting loops,
forgetting that you need to set a variable from the outer loop (with a
new name) before using that variable in the inner loop. I don't
understand why, but variables get confused in nested loops. This *might*
have something to do with it.

Keith Dodd