One of my websites (there are about 10 on the server) runs fine for about
6-8 hours maybe longer and then the images all come up broken. I have been
running down errors in the Event Viewer and CF Logs I solved most of them
but the images still break. When this happens performance of the site is not
affected and the other sites are fine.

This box has
Win2k SP3
IIS 5
CF 5
SQL2k
WarFTP

The only other error in the Event Viewer is

The timeout waiting for the performance data collection function ".NET CLR
Data" in the "C:\WINNT\system32\netfxperf.dll" Library to finish has
expired. There may be a problem with this extensible counter or the service
it is collecting data from or the system may have been very busy when this
call was attempted.

Anyone else seen this and has a fix?

Rick