sorry...here is the error I get:

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = 42000 (Syntax error or access violation)
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-3.23.53-max]You have an error in your SQL
syntax near 'LEFT JOIN tbl_transcriptionists ts ON t.TransID=ts.TransID) ON
a.Aut' at line 5

SQL = "SELECT t.transID, a.authorID, g.groupID, ts.transName FROM
(tbl_authors a INNER JOIN tbl_groups g ON a.GroupID = g.groupID) INNER JOIN
tbl_transcripts t LEFT JOIN tbl_transcriptionists ts ON
t.TransID=ts.TransID) ON a.AuthorID = t.AuthorID WHERE t.transcriptstatus =
20"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (18:1) to (18:57) in the template
file C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\temp\mytemplate.cfm.

Anyhow, if anybody has a clue about this, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Trace

> I have just switched a cf site from using a MSAccess database to mySQL .
The