I'm doing my first ever install of ColdFusion on an IIS server.

My .cfm text page (http://de.uh.edu/index.cfm) generates the following
error:

===== ERROR MESSAGE =====

You are not authorized to view this page

credentials you supplied.

HTTP 401.3 - Access denied by ACL on resource
Internet Information Services

===== END ERROR MESSAGE =====

On p.31 of the "Installing ColdFusion MX" booklet, they detail how to
change the CFMX user account in Windows if "the user account under which
CFMX runs has an inappropriate level of access..."

I followed the procedures outlined, but my problem still isn't fixed.

One thing I wasn't sure of is what account information I was supposed to
use. The screenshot shows "This Account" set to LocalSystem. Is
LocalSystem just default filler text, or is it the actual name of the
correct account?

I was hoping this was a fairly common problem, but time on Google,
Macromedia, and Microsoft have yielded only a few obscure references to
NTFS permissions and resetting them. But what that means is beyond me.

Many thanks,
--
Austin