> There's plenty of documentation out there on all these topics, also.
> Unfortunately, it's not all in one place, really; CF information is
provided
> by Macromedia, IIS information by Microsoft, general web application
> security information by others, and so on. Fig Leaf Software offers a
> one-day seminar on securing CF servers running Windows, if you're
interested
> in that. Information is available at http://training.figleaf.com/. There
are
> plenty of books and online references available, also.

I just got a good book called "Hack Proofing Coldfusion".  It's geared
towards CF5 but has an MX section.

PLUS... It also has sections about IIS, Microsoft Security Toolkit, *nix
security, NTFS security and many others.

I have just read the first few pages and have already found ways to secure
my sites.

Steve Durette