From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 10:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MX Hosting

I believe they also offer ASP Hosting, etc.  Seems to me as if they
templated the sites out and then went with what was most efficient and
cost-effective to continue on with instead of simply rebuilding in each
technology.

I guess it just depends upon how you want to take a look at it--from the
perspective of them providing content and ratings about hosts from
people using them, or based upon how much excessive time and effort that
they wanted to put into pleasing everyone.

Kinda sounds smarmy on my part, but I can kind of feel their pain on
that one.  It's almost as if they're trying to help out the CF Folks and
they're getting blasted for it, which seems really rather
anti-community, imho.