The best way to diagnose an error like this is to display the array.  Check
out a custom tag called <cf_objectdump>.  It will show you an array, query,
or structure.  Makes working with complex data structures *much* easier.

Or, if you have Spectra, may I also recommend a custom tag that is part of
Spectra called <cf_dump>, which I generally prefer.

Sharon

At 09:04 PM 6/28/2000 -0400, Chris Farrugia wrote:
>I have an array that catalogues a bunch of products and categories... for
>instance, ProductIDArray[1][1] is "Case" and ProductIDArray[1][2] could be
>"Mid Tower."  With that in mind, this is for a system configurator...  now,
>there are checkboxes for SOftware...  if they check one, then it goes into
>the productIDArray... if they check two, then ProductIDArray[21][1] becomes
>Additional Software and ProductIDArray[21][2] becomes two product ID's like
>131,132.  So...  all I want to do is say "If ProductIDArray[21][2] has a
>value, then do the following..."
>
>How can I do that?  The code I'm trying is:
>
><CFIF len(#ProductIDArray[21][2]#) IS NOT 0>
>
>This comes back with the following error...
>
>Error Diagnostic Information
>
>The element at position 21 in dimension 1 of object "ProductIDArray" cannot
>be found. The object has elements in positions 1 through 20. Please, modify
>the index expression.
>
>The error occurred while evaluating the expression:
>
>  len(#ProductIDArray[21][2]#) IS NOT 0

the body.