I have checked my books and the CF achieve, but need a little help in the
right direction, please.

I have a db table that contains, among other things, Domain Names and about
20 Different Domain Name Categories. I want to Output the results of this
db table by GROUPING the Domain Name Categories (I got that to work) and
next to the Category I would like to use the RecordCount parameter of the
Query to indicate how many Domain Names in each category. The problem with
the code below is that the RecordCount parameter returns the TOTAL number
of categories, not the Total Number of Categories for each particular
Domain Name.

I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

I have:

<CFQUERY NAME="GroupDomainCategories" DATASOURCE="efds">
     SELECT *
     FROM DomainCategoryTbl,DomainNamesTbl
        WHERE DomainCategoryTbl.DomainCategoryID=DomainNamesTbl.DomainCategoryID
        ORDER By DomainCategory, DomainName
</CFQUERY>

and for the output I have:

<CFOUTPUT QUERY="GroupDomainCategories" GROUP="DomainCategory">

Category: #DomainCategory# - #GroupDomainCategories.RecordCount#

<CFOUTPUT>
#DomainName#<BR>
</CFOUTPUT>

</CFOUTPUT>