From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 7:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: instant SSL HELP!!!!!

mark, josh, stace,

no answers/ideas have worked....this is F***ED UP!!!
thank god, they have reverted back to their thawte cert for now, and
will beta the other in the meantime.

ill let ya know what I find out.

how could I get the header info, maybe something in there could lead me
to something?

tony

.tony

Tony Weeg
Senior Web Developer
UnCertified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
Information System Design
Navtrak, Inc.
Mobile workforce monitoring, mapping & reporting
www.navtrak.net
410.548.2337