You could ask ARIN and RIPE for their databases ;)

There is no reliable way to determine the country of a user on a web
site based on ip, user locale, reverse dns, or any other technique.

Just do it like cnn.com, buy.com, bbc.co.uk, etc, do it. Pop up a window asking which
country the user is from and set a cookie.

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]