In all my cfm references I cannot find a single example of a common task, although you
see this kind of thing being used everywhere.

What I want to do is select from a pair of drop down lists (like Month and Year) and
then display only the records from November 2002, for instance.

How do you pass just those two variables to a query and draw just the date and month
from a standard db date/time string.  Is it a datepart function?

I just don't get it.  Any insight or pointing toward a tutorial would be appreciated.

humbled by cfm yet again....

Rick