From: Girardeau, Anne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 9:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Multiple Collections In One Verity Search

Hello everyone,
I have put together a search interface that searches through multiple
collections and it does all of this with absolutely no problem. However, I
am trying to figure out how to stipulate criteria for results pulled from
specific collections. Is it possible to isolate results from one collection
after a search has been performed?

I have included a code illustration of what I would expect would do the
trick assuming I knew the correct syntax.

Thanks,

--Anne

<CFSEARCH NAME="results"
COLLECTION="searchengine, scholarships"