From: Janine Jakim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 9:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: loop query check??how to do this

I have a table- that users can add to their classlist.
When adding they can choose multiple students.
I can easily do that loop.
My prob.
Each student will have only one MainTeacher and many peripheral teachers

So before a student is added to a classlist it would need to be checked if
there's any conflict- that 2 teachers are claiming to be the MainTeacher.
So what should happen if
1. one of the 10 students I chose and checked as MainTeacher is already in
the db as having a different MainTeacher?
How does that fit into the loop??
Thanks