on local test i get 100 results which is Bad!
on production server i get 1 result, good!

what is wrong with my local cfmail or server?
Is somthing corrupted?
same mail server.

> >i am using PWS on my laptop.
> >win 98.
> >CF SEVRER 4.5
> >the same mail server settings for both local enviroment & production
sever.
> >cmhgate.columbus.nbbj.com

in the exaple below the to: filed
is from a url variable email

> >http://www.columbus.nbbj.com/sendmail.cfm?[EMAIL PROTECTED]

again this is just a test.
i will be doing it all with variables once i know my local enviroment is
working correctly
i dint know why my local sever is hosed.
is there a cfmail.dll on my local machine that got messed up?

here is the sample code, very simple

thanks
-paul

<HTML>
<HEAD>
    <TITLE>Sending a simple email</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<BODY>
<H1>Sample email</H1>
<CFMAIL
    FROM="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
    TO="#URL.email#"
    SUBJECT="Sample email"

This is a sample email to show basic email capability.

</CFMAIL>

The email was sent.

</BODY>
</HTML>