We are experiencing difficulties getting flash remoting to work on
multiple ites. Works fine for one
http://local.thrive3test.co.nz/flashservices/gateway), but not others.

We have noted the advice on
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash_remoting/ts/documents/iis_gatewa
y_connection.htm

and applied the fix described.

I have executed

c:\cfusionmx\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe -v -u

c:\cfusionmx\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe -ws IIS -site 0
-filter-prefix-only -map .cfm,.cfc,.cfml -v

AND DONE

1. Stop CF MX.

2. Delete the contents of the
C:\CFusionMX\runtime\servers\default\SERVER-INF\temp

directory.

3. Restart CF MX which redeploys the Flash Remoting gateway.

I get a blank page (which is the correct response) at
http://local.adventure.co.nz/flashservices/gateway and
http://local.thrive3test.co.nz/flashservices/gateway and
http://local.thrive.co.nz/flashservices/gateway.

I am getting a response from CFC's via cold fusion pages containing
flash movies calling the cfcs in the local.thrive.co.nz site. This is
calling the http://local.thrive.co.nz/flashservices/gateway.

However, no response can be got from the
http://local.adventure.co.nz/flashservices/gateway OR
http://local.thrive3test.co.nz/flashservices/gateway beyond the fact we
have a blank screen. In the Flash authoring environment we are getting
results back from all three sites when pressing ctrl Enter to testing
the movie.

Interestingly, when I place the CFC which is not responding into
C:\CFMX\wwwroot it suddenly works.

We are running CFMX (not updated, recently reinstalled) and IIS.

Any advice??

Many thanks.

Paul Johnson