Well, if you've determined that the query runs fine, then the problem is with the
output.  I would double check your theory by running the query directly in the
database.  Use iSQL/w on SQL or an Access query, or whatever just to make sure the
results are coming out correctly.

If the query is in fact good, check your output statements, clear your browser's
cache, and try accessing it from another computer.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386
Efax.com Fax: (801) 730-7289