The MXDU Early Bird Special has been extended to the 23rd of December! The
special discount of $100 will not be extended further, so get to
www.mxdu.com for details, and get registered! *Remember there is an
attendance cap in place for the conference!

New GOLD SPONSORS - IBM Australia

And we are still adding speakers; check out the list now!

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS :
JOHN SNYDER from Macromedia, and SEAN CORFIELD, Macromedia's Director of
Architecture, make up the first two of our keynotes for MXDU...

MARK BLAIR - CFMX For J2EE

LEE BORKMAN - FuseBox: Building in an MX world

GEOFF BOWERS - FourQ: Persistent Components

BRIAN CHAU - Dreamweaver MX extensions

IAN CHIA - Flash development on devices

ROBIN HILLIARD - Flash Comm. Server Case Study

MINTY HUNTER and MIKE PEARCE - Flash MX meets the Poo Farm

KAI KöNIG - CFMX Web apps. for mobile devices

SCOTT MEBBERSON - ActionScripting

SPIKE MILLIGAN - Securing Apps. With CFMX

BARRY MOORE - ColdFusion Components

ANDREW MULLER - Building MXDU Registration Application

ROB RUSHER - ColdFusion MX Coding

GRANT STRAKER - Migrating to CFMX from CF5

JAMES TALBOT - Flash remoting with J2EE

JESSE WARDEN - Component Development for Flashcom

Thats all from us for now (I think that is quite enough!), have a great
weekend! Kind Regards, Samantha Stevens

***************************
MXDU 2003 Event Manager
www.mxdu.com - The Asia-Pac DevCon.
Daemon Internet Consultants
P.O.Box 263, Sydney 2001
(ph) 61 2 9380 4673
(fax) 61 2 9380 4204
(mob) 0411494414
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MXDU - 2 days of multi tracked action packed adventure!

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is
intended for the use of addressee and is confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or
retain any of the information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.
The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or any other defects.  You assume all liability for any loss, damage, or
other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.