Hello,

I would think this is an easy question, but I have not easily found the
answer yet. Is it possible to send multiple attachments out with cfmail,
and can the number of attachments and attachment names be dynamically
determined based on user selections within the application. Basically Im
wondering can 2 or 3 forms be sent out via cfmail for certain benefit
selections an employee has made within our benefit selection system for our
annual enrollment process. I found 1 site referencing cfmailparam.  Can I
assume that the cfmailparam could be dynamically populated to pull the
forms we needed.

Thanks!
Casey Cook