From: Jeff D. Chastain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 1:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: WOT: Web Based Collaboration System

This is way off topic, but I am running into a wall here.  I am looking
for an off-the shelf web based project collaboration tool.  Basically,
an online system where members of a project can go and share documents,
post calendar events, engage in discussions, track issues, etc.

I have searched every search engine I can think of and I cannot find
much of anything.  Most of the tools available seem very limited and
focus on one function, not a whole suite of collaboration tools.

Does anybody want to sell their product or can anybody point me in the
direction of a good system.  $$$ are less of a priority than feature set
and flexibility.

Thanks
-- Jeff Chastain