Just wanted to comment to this older thread...

I was just looking over some stats from a consumer oriented non ecommerce
site that has been hitting 3.5 million hits+ per day for the past few
weeks, and Gecko based browsers are more popular than NS4 for the
first time. Not by a small margin either, but certainly not as big a
margin as the German site below. Looking at the stats I'm seeing, it
looks as if most NS4 diehards are switching to 6.0 or Mozilla, with IE
and Opera loosing a small amount of users.
Overall Gecko browsers are number 5 in popularity behind IE 5.0, 5.5,
6.0, and IE 5 Mac.

Kinda ironic that Macromedia still hasn't updated their dev exchange
to detect Gecko based browers. I heard they were pretty big into web
stuff... ;-)

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]